At the core of The Community Care Foundation’s Financial Assistance Grant Program is education, counseling, and grants that match the patients’ financial commitment towards their healthcare costs, up to 50% of the patients’ out-of-pocket costs.
As part of Community Care Foundation’s mission and vision, financial assistance applicants must meet the requirements for Community Care Foundation’s grant approval, which may include:
- Completion of Community Care Foundation’s educational and healthcare financial literacy curriculum.
- Completion of healthcare financial responsibility counseling.
- Applicants must also apply for charity care or financial assistance through their provider.
- Minimal payment towards patient financial responsibility, which may include payment equal to approved financial assistance grant.
- Personal health information consent authorization.
- Acceptance of Community Care Foundation terms and conditions.